Tuesday 23 February 2016

Sneak Peak

I have a few posts in the works, both on this past weekend and on tack, but I need another day or two to get the photos and videos sorted out.

The weather has been really nice and decidedly not-wintry for the last couple weeks so the plan to haul up to Calgary looked solid. Then on Friday morning I woke to find a couple inches of white wet stuff on the ground. It wasn't much, but it was just that perfect wrong temperature where it was a slushy mess that was freezing to the roads and making driving terrible. Prospects of hauling did not look good.

Icier than it appears


Luckily, the roads cleared in time, and we were able to leave Saturday morning with no issues :)

It was an awesome weekend. Kachina was surprisingly chill at a new place. I learned a lot of things to work on at home. I got some good feedback on Kachina's strengths and weaknesses. I also had a lot of fun!

Good pony


More details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment